Cellulite is a problem that plagues most women. The build-up of fat tissue, water and toxins beneath the skin’s surface leads to unsightly dimples. Women can often feel extremely… self-conscious about their cellulite even though the vast majority of women over 20 will suffer from cellulite at some point. This leaves a large percentage of the female population looking for effective ways to get rid of cellulite.
What is Cellulite?
Cellulite is the wrinkling of fatty tissue and other substances (water, toxins etc.) just below the surface of the skin. This happens when the connective tissue that holds everything together has too much pressure on it. Eventually, the connective tissue begins to give way under the pressure and bubbles of fat and water rise to the top, causing the surface of the skin to dimple like orange peel.
What Are The Problem Areas For Cellulite?
The main problem areas for this skin condition are over the hips and around the thighs and buttocks. This is because of the fact that fat stores are already closer to the surface of the skin in these places so there is already extra pressure on the connective tissue between the skin to keep everything tucked away nice and neatly. If the connective tissue falters, or more pressure (by the way of fat, water or toxins) is placed on it, that’s normally when cellulite appears.
Whilst it might seem like a strange notion, caffeine is an incredibly effective way to remove cellulite. The favored hot drink that is used to kick start most people’s day possesses some potent cellulite fighting properties:
- Anti-oxidant – Caffeine is a rich anti-oxidant. By clearing releasing toxins from the body, not only does the caffeine help cellulite, but it helps to promote healthy skin in general.
- Diuretic – Water retention is a big part of cellulite. Caffeine reduces the amount of water retained within the skin, evening out the surface and decreasing the appearance of dimples.
- Stimulant – Caffeine actively enlarges blood vessels. By increasing blood flow, the coffee-derived natural chemical actually helps to tone and tighten the skin.
Caffeine can be used to remove cellulite either with a home remedy or perhaps an easier way to implement its use is to search for one of the many anti-cellulite creams that contain it.
Tips To Deal With Getting Rid Of Cellulite
Because it’s hard to pinpoint the exact cause of cellulite, it’s also difficult to come up with a “one size fits all” kind of solution. Some of the most popular methods to remove cellulite include the following:
- Anti-Cellulite Topical Treatments – There are literally thousands of anti-cellulite creams on the market. Some work better than others and it’s always a good idea to read reviews for any product before purchasing. Most creams contain ingredients that have been shown to tighten the skin in some way.
- Cellulite Massagers – These work by stimulating the blood and lymphatic flow, both of which have been shown to have an effect on the production of cellulite.
- Radio surgery – It’s thought that the right frequency of radio waves might be able to break down the fat cells in the area and decrease the dimpling effect.
Many consider the most effective and cheapest way to tackle cellulite is to combine a good cream with a massager.
So What Is The Best Anti-Cellulite Cream?
The key ingredients to look for in an anti-cellulite cream are Aminophylline Cream and Caffeine. These two creams are highly effective. Aminophylline is an ingredient used in asthma inhalers and will break down fat , while Caffeine creams work to make the skin smoother.
Procellix is an anti-cellulite cream that addresses the image problems of many women in the world who have cellulite. Dr Oz on one of his shows endorsed these two ingredients in Procellix, saying because they break down fat, they are probably the best to look for in a cellulite cream.
Procellix will smooth your skin to reduce the appearance of dimples. Take action and reduce the appearance of cellulite now!